Interested in helping others and earning good money?
Dreaming of a successful career in sales and marketing?
Look no further!
SRS Hair Loss Treatment are the leading experts in the field of hair loss and hair restoration. With over 25 years of experience, we have successfully treated thousands of clients throughout Europe and New Zealand and have developed a reputation for excellence.
Due to the unprecedented demand for our remarkable natural alternative to stopping hair loss, we recently opened up another new branch of our clinic directly in the heart of Auckland and further branches in Wellington, Hamilton and other cities around New Zealand are about to come. Therefore vacancies have come up in our SRS Hair and Skin department.
Broaden your horizons and join the team at SRS Clinics! The successful applicant will go through an intensive training process which will provide him/her with the tools needed to take their sales career to the next level. Able SRS Hair & Scalp Specialists may later have the opportunity for future promotion to the higher position of Branch Manager.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- A minimum 3-5 years professional sales experience with a proven track record. Highly motivated, well presented, and 'can-do' attitude. Excellent and effective interpersonal and organisational skills
- Outstanding customer service skills, excellent English (written and spoken) and a confident communication style on a bilingual level (beneficial but not essential)
- IT literacy and strong background knowledge in marketing in the health & beauty industry
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing strategies to win new clientele. Driving business performance through sales achievement
- Further growing and developing our Hair & Skin Department
- Developing and managing advertisements, promotions and general marketing initiatives
- Building and managing strong relationships with clients
Please email your resume in Word format with a cover letter and PHOTO ATTACHED to email@example.com.
- NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
- Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit